...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Friday, May 7, 2010

First Week Back To Work

Well we made it through my first week back to work. I worked fours each day. It was nice to be back at work. It will be a struggle to get used to taking this medication and how it affects me. I will be tired on those days after the shots. However, I am used to be tired with an 11 month old and a four year old.

Michele and the kids also had a chance to get used to not having me around all day. They took me to work each day and picked me up. It was nice to have them do this. Wyatt would say he needs to hug before I leave. He was excited to see the planes as well. He would see the tails over the berm and yell out, we are almost at your work daddy.

Next week I will attempt to put in six hours a day with a couple of trips to Renton. Thank you again for your continued prayers that my body can handle the medication and to have the strength to make it through the work days.

Thanks and God bless

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting Walter, it is good to get updates on how everything is going. If you are feeling up for dinner sometime let Jemma and I know!

    ReplyDelete