...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Third Week and Prayers Needed

We have made it to the half way point. Yesterday I slept for about 7 hours because that first treatment of the week is a little rough. My blood counts are right at the min requirements for me to keep the high dose, so I could use your prayers that they will stay that way and not drop below. I could also use your prayers for strength. I am getting really weak. When you don't use your muscles they start to go away on you and I can barely walk a 1/4 mile before I am too tired.

My family could also use your prayers. It is tough to have me in this state and sometimes it does not bring out our best behavior. But we do love each other and we pray everyday God will give us the strength to make it through that day.

Easter weekend went great. We had some fun family time, searching for eggs and seeing what was in our baskets.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Always in our prayers you guys! Let me know if you need anything EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I lift up Walter, Michele, Wyatt and Caleb to you for strength, courage, patience, healing and most of all, LOVE. I pray that they would continue to feel your overwhelming love for each of them. We believe uou are the Almighty Healer and Comforter, and we have faith that you will bring them through. In Jesus' name, Amen.

    We love you guys and continue to pray for you everyday! Looking forward to seeing as soon as we can. Love all of you, S&K

    ReplyDelete