...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Going Into Week Four

Well it is finally here, week four. Week three went off with much fan fair. Same old symptoms and issues. Thank you for your prayers to keep my counts high and did not get sick. Everyone around me is sick so your prayers are still needed. I hope my family gets over their illnesses quickly since I am not much help around the house.

On Saturday I did feel well enough to make a pinewood durby track with a friend of mine. However, on Sunday, I sat around and watched the Masters. Michele and I were able to get out of the house this evening and go get some things we needed for Church and a new lamp for our front bath.

Thank you all again for help, prayers and assistance. I know Michele and I really can't say it enough. Please pray that my blood counts are up on Monday so I can continue the higher doses of the medicine.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment