...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Delay For Phase Two

The good news is that we made it through the four weeks of the high dose. The bad news is my counts dropped and I had to pospone our start of the self injected doses. So this week has been a recovery week both mentally and physically. I did not realize just how worn down I have become. My muscles feel like jello and seem to have no energy. I slept most of the day Monday and Tuesday.

Michele and kids are doing well. Thanks to everyone who helped us out during the four weeks. It was very great to have meals, child care and other tasks that was done during the weeks.

Please keep your prayers coming that my counts will come back up this week so I can start my phase two of treatment on Monday.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Praying for those counts to be up, how are they doing?

    ReplyDelete