...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Into the Unknown

Well we made it through my two weeks of work. I was surprised how just working four hours could cause me to be so tired. I would joke about coming home and taking a nap, but I wasn't really serious about doing it. However, I fell asleep almost each day, espicially the first week. I have to keep telling myself this is a journey and not a sprint. This is one of the toughest things about this whole experience. I am used to getting sick or injured and then recovering and going on with my activities. However, this is going to be a real test of my patience. But so far, God has been wonderful through this and I just keep praying he will give me the strength to make it though the next phase. I am also praying for my family. I hope they too will have the strength to make it through this next four weeks, of daily treatment.

We will continue to update the activity calendar as we know more about how I will be feeling. Thank you for continued prayers and willingness to help us. It is truely amazing how God works in our lives in times like this. Just remember what is really important in life and give them a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment