...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Day With Treatment

We had a great time on Saturday celebrating Wyatt's birthday. We had about 15 kids and half as a many adults. God was good and I was feeling up to having the company. Wyatt was a ham and loved all the attention. After two hours and a ton of sugar we sent the rest of the them home. It was a construction theme party and Michele did a great job with the decorations (with help from the Kenoyers). One station did back fire on us. We had set up a hammering station with rigid styrofoam. The kids were supposed to hammer golf tees into the foam like nails. However, someone got the idea that if you scrapped the foam it created snow. Oh yes it does. We had that stuff all over the basement. The first child came up the stairs. He is two and he was covered from head to toe. Michele being the smart one, grabbed our air blower and took them all outside and made a game out of blowing off the snow. The "snow" melted and we relocated the basement floor and furnature after dilegent work from our gracious friends and my Mom. I am sure we will continue to pull this stuff out of the carpet for weeks to come. But the kids had a blast and that is what really matters.

I spent most of the day on Sunday, after church, resting and sleeping. I think Saturday took it out of me. The good news is I did not get as sick on Monday after my treatment. I was told usually on the Monday after the weekend you get pretty sick again and praise God that did not happen. This week I have been just run down. I don't have any energy, but I am not feeling really sick like I was.

Thank you again for your prayers. They are obviously working for me and I can't thank you enough for taking time of your day to pray for my family and I.

1 comment:

  1. Walter and Michele, you are in my prayers several times a day. I love you. Your children are beautiful and so precious and you are wonderful parents! Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete